Zions Bank Login Guide
Zions Bank is an American bank and is included in the list of the major banks operating in the United States. The bank was founded in 1873 in Salt Lake City. There are not many financial institutions in Intermountain West which are as old as Zions Bank. Read also Zions Bank customer service guide.
The parent company of Zions Bank is Zions Bancorporation. Harris H. Simmons is the chairman and chief executive officer of the Zions Bancorporation and Paul E. Burdiss is the chief financial officer. A. Scott Anderson is currently serving the bank as its president and chief executive officer.
Other subsidiaries of Zions Bancorporation are Amegy Bank of Texas, California Bank, and Trust, National Bank of Arizona, Nevada State Bank, Vectra Bank Colorado, and Zions Direct.
Zions Bancorporation has more than ten thousand employees. In 2017, the bank generated revenue of more than two and half billion dollars.
How to Login
You have rightly access this page if you want to know how to login to Zions Bank. We will explain the login procedure in detail and we will make sure that all the possible details are covered in this article. There are three types of users who access the Zions Bank login page in order to login to their account. Below we will explain Personal, Business and Corporate login procedure in detail.
Login instructions are given below.
- Launch your favorite browser and go to the official website of Zions Bank at
- You should see the home page of the bank. The home page has a login section with three tabs named Personal, Business and Corporate.
- Personal tab is clicked by default. It has login ID and password text fields. You just need to enter your Login ID and Password associated with your Personal account in the respective text fields.
You can also check Remember Me option.
- Now, click the green colored Sign In button.
Login instructions for Business are given below.
- Access the official website of Zions Bank at
- You will see login box on the right side of the page with Personal tab clicked by default. So, you will click Business tab. Unlike Personal, the Business tab has three login fields named Company ID, Username and Password.
- Enter your Company ID, Username and password in the Company ID, username and password text fields.
- Check the Remember me option and click the green colored Sign In button.
Here you go.
- Go to
- Click Corporate tab and click the green colored login button.
- You will be taken to a new page where you will enter your username and password.
- Click the Login button.
Mobile Banking | Tablet Banking | Online Banking | Zions Bank